The Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (Driver CPC) is a qualification for professional bus, coach and lorry drivers. It has been introduced across Europe with the aim of improving road safety and maintaining high standards of driving.
- What regulations govern Driver CPC and how have they impacted the road transport sector?
- Has Driver CPC delivered on its objectives since being introduced?
- How well have the RSA performed in delivering and enforcing Driver CPC?
- Have employers embraced CPC periodic training?
- Are Drivers getting value for money when it comes to periodic training?
- Has the road transport industry embraced Driver CPC?
- How can Drivers benefit from CPC training?
Request the link for the online zoom meeting admin@EPDA.ie